Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Oh Bother

 
So, my fast paced, glamorous, housewife life has come to a sca-reeching halt.
 
Bronchitis.
 
Yep.
 
Just me and a z-pack, an inhaler and big bottle of the hard stuff.
 
That's right. Codeine cough syrup.
 

 

I am usually too tired to focus on the book in my lap.

 

{FYI...that's not class work.}


So far I have managed to get my class work in on time...more due before Thanksgiving.

 

Oh yeah! I am hosting Thanksgiving!

 

Hurry up and do your thang z-pack!

7 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Oh no! Get well soon and 'do your thing zpack' NOW!

myletterstoemily said...

so sorry to hear about you bronchitis!
that Zpack will work quickly, and you
will be up on your feet fro thanksgiving.

myletterstoemily said...

so sorry to hear about you bronchitis!
that Zpack will work quickly, and you
will be up on your feet fro thanksgiving.

Tricia said...

I hope that you feel better very soon! Perhaps you could have pizza for Thanksgiving? Or a potluck??? I'm hosting for the first time and I'm beginning to think that it's all over-rated. Must find festive, grateful attitude ASAP! Take care and feel better.

GardenofDaisies said...

Hope you feel better, soon!

Freckled Hen said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Cindy said...

Argh! I hope you feel better soon! How's The Chaperone? I bought it for my daughter a while back, but she's been too busy with required school reading to get into it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin